Candle Care & Safety
Following these tips will ensure you get the best burn every time
- Always burn your candle for 4 hours on the first burn to avoid tunneling
- Our wicks are self trimming so shouldn't need trimmed after every burn but we do recommend removing the very tip. If you find your candle is sooting it may need trimmed more.
- Never burn your candle for more than 4 hours
- As your candle burns below the half we recommend not buring your candle for more than 2 hours to avoid the jar getting to hot
- Your candle is finished when you have 1cm of wax left in the bottom ( did you know we can refill your jar )
- To put out your candle dip the wick into the melted wax, Please don't blow out the flame you risk blowing the hot wax onto your face and surrounding area.
- Always burn your candle on a heat resistant surface, keep it away from drafts and never leave it unattended.
- Keep burning candles away from children and pets
Wax Melts Tips
- If using a tea light warmer only use 4 hour tea lights and only use one at a time.
- Only use with approved wax warmers. Oil burners are to small for wax and can make the wax get to hot
- Never leave a warmer unattended
- Don't add water to your warmer
- Keep out the reach of children
- To make your wax go further we recommend cutting them into smaller chunks.
- Don't move a warmer when the wax is liquid